Friday, October 27, 2006

Monday, September 18th


Monday 18th, start at 7:15 pm. Put gas in, $2.75/gal. So far the truck has given me 20.8 miles/gallon. Let's hope this improves. It won't. Thought of the Gas-Stop: I hope I didn't load up the truck too much. Where, oh where did all my stuff come from.
Coldplay - Don't Panic


8:53pm. Iruquois Service Area.
Gangsters & Pimps


10:15pm. Some Service Area.
Call to Ctuldhu - Metallica


11:15pm. Junius Ponds Service Area
Spectral Mornings - Steve Hackett


12:22pm. Ontario Service Area. 18.53 miles/gallon, @2.84 $/gallon.
Thought Of The Gas Stop: My numb right foot misses cruise control.
Everything Changes - Staind.






2:30am. Hamilton, Ontario. Woke Reuben up. Felt bad about that. Then he helped me parallel park my truck + trailer. That tooks us about 30 minutes. Wouldn't have done it without him. Hard thing, parallel parking a trailer+pickup.




10:15am. Hamilton, Ontario. Had a very brief (but good) night's sleep at Reuben and Heidi's. Did notice a "How To Eat Healthily For Pregnant Women" library book on their sofa. I wonder about that. Today's immediate goal is to find a Home Depot on the way to Sarnia, so I can figure out how to break open the Extra-Tough padlock I put on my trailer door. The lock's key is on the dinner table back in NY.

2 comments:

Ismael Florit said...

I've never seen those people before. How utterly queer! They look as if they're married *eww*

Anyway, nice to know you had little hobbit friends to keep you in the way.

Mela said...

buena suerte abriendo el trailer. :)