Monday, September 01, 2008

New film

I checked my blog and found out I haven't posted in a very long while. Yes, we shot a music video in August. I can't post pictures or footage yet because none of us can, not until everything is edited and released to the general public. In the meantime let me say it was tons of fun. The best part was the dolly moves. I want a dolly! Someone get me one for Christmas.

I'm in pre-production for my next thing, a short film. You can check out more information on our production website.

This weekend (or the next) we'll be holding auditions. In the meantime we're building a set, finding a bar in which to shoot one of the scenes, acquiring the lights and microphones, and etc. Loads of preparation - making a film is not so much about operating a camera. That's the easy part.

3 comments:

r.c.f. said...

sounds cool; wish i could have a beer in your bar shot.

scott hendric said...

That all looks pretty darn great, man. Remember all of us poor suckers when you're shmoozing it up at Cannes.

And also: you should come to Sioux Center for a visit. We all miss you.

r.c.f. said...

yes, it's true; not only that, we've been spreading and exagerrating your legend, so you have to come and let everyone be disappointed with the real you. but don't let that scare you. everyone loves gabe.