Thursday, November 15, 2007

November news

- Tonight is the Rocky Horror Show preview! I know the premiere is the real thing (tomorrow night), but tonight we're having a real audience for the first time. This is a big thing for me. My last stage experience was in Lima, Peru, late nineties, as Pharaoh. I guess not much has changed - I'm still wearing lots of makeup.

- Alyeska opens this Saturday! They already have 84 inches at the top, which is the only part of the mountain they're opening. I cannot wait.

- I'm two steps closer to being an Alaskan - my truck has Alaskan plates, and I just got studded tires on. Now I only need a dog on the passenger side.

3 comments:

sarah said...

and a rifle

sarah said...

and where's the picture of you in your Halloween costume?

Gabriel Florit said...

well... it's on my friend's lappy, and i keep forgetting to get it from him. one day.