Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tuesday - Wednesday, Sept. 26-27

Margaret, Scott and I were on our way back from... gosh, something. And then this! A cop stops traffic, then more cops show up, and then a peloton goes past us (albeit not too fast). Looks like a ride-for-a-noble-cause event. Good thing I had my camera with me: I jumped out of the truck and started snapping away like a paparazzo! ab_cop1

ab_cop2

ab_cop3

ab_cop4



ab_peak
Beautiful Mt. Baker.



ab_saraprins
Beautiful Sara Prins.



ab_hauntedhouse
Beautif... ahm, no. This Haunted House is on Margaret's property, and it gave Scott and I serious jitters on Wednesday night. The fact that we tried to go in well after sundown didn't help. Using a strobelight as a lighting device didn't either. Oh no.



ab_stairsgabe
Staircase that leads to Margaret's room. That place is also haunted. I know this for a fact.



ab_scootmargo
Scott and Margaret looking Very Cute Together. He picks her up at school every day! What a guy!

O, I almost forgot. Of course you can use my camera if you marry me, Sara! That whole what's mine is yours thing will certainly apply. Let's think about the pluses and minuses here: I get Canadian citizenship, which means I can work in Canada. You get Spanish citizenship, which means you can work in Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom. And since you now have Spanish citizenship you'll also find it rather easy to get a work visa in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay or Venezuela. So you see you have nothing to lose.

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Don't be too impressed--it's because he wants the car every day that he picks me up. :)

Actually, those stairs don't go up to my room. The easy riser turney ones on the other wing of the house do!

Anonymous said...

man, i look like such a chub in that picture . . .

and i think what's more impressive is that i get up at 6:30 every day to drive margaret TO school. yes, i DO do it so that i may use the car, but still -- i don't HAVE to get up at 6:30.

Gabriel Florit said...

how cute! you guys even post together!

r.c.f. said...

wow, forget marrying sara for citizenship...i'm going to marry gabe.

Amanda said...

isn't same-sex marriage legal now in spain?

damn, gabe, i still can't see your pictures! this computer...seriously...it hates me. pff.

6:30a.m.??? either that's real love or you care waaay too much about having a car...

Sara said...

alright. who's it going to be, Gabe: me or Ross? Because after seeing that long list of countries I'm about ready to commit.

(This is turning out to be quite a complex fake love triangle.)

Sara said...

Oh. My roommate said that she might commit too. On one strange condition, however: that you become a black man.

I think we can leave her out of this triangle.

Gabriel Florit said...

ah, no worries there, sara darling. ross might be the coolest thing from minneapolis that ever happened to the House Of Debauchery And Iniquity, but he's no match for you.

let's get this started then. you'll have to tell me all about yourself. and is there a Spanish Embassy or Consulate in Vancouver? that would simplify matters enormously.

Ismael Florit said...

Gabriel, stop acting like a mentally twisted desperate 26 year old sex deprived sicko...
Instead!
Buy yourself a computer and install that copy of battlefield 2 you've got. I'm dying to fly a plane with you. =D

Ismael Florit said...

Oh, and I was actually going to say, that I have been stopped yet again from satisfying my daily routine of checking up on updates to your blog =/

Get the pictures up boyo Hayo-yoo Hayo-yoo

Rowguen?

Anonymous said...

dude..you're in alaska! guess you don't want to come over for my guitar hero 2 party then :(